Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces and ILNP Sugar Blossom over Essie Go Ginza

I have a layering combo mani for you guys today with two different indie glitters.

So I used Essie Go Ginza* as my base color for all the nails. Then I did two coats of Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces on my thumb, index and pinky nails and two coats of I Love Nail Polish Sugar Blossom on my middle and ring finger nails. Actually, I originally did only one coat of Sugar Blossom, but I used it too quickly over Essie Go Ginza and so it bubbled a bit. I tried to cover that up with second coat of Sugar Blosson, but I would have probably prefered it with only one coat. Anyhow, it's certainly one of the prettiest glitter toppers that I have and I think I'm going to need the larger bottle (I currently have only the ultra mini version of it).
 
Also of course, Cosmic Forces is one of the most gorgeous polishes ever! Unfortunately, it doesn't look as good in my pics as it could (neither does Sugar Blossom)... I think I will need to wear both of these polishes again so that I can try to take some better pics of them, though I don't really need an excuse to wear neither of these, they are both so amazing!
 
Both of these polishes were quite easy to use, though with Cosmic Forces you need to do a bit of fishing to get those large dot glitters to come out of the bottle, but it's still manageable. I really love both of these polishes and I think they worked really well combined together too like this.


*Essie Go Ginza was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: