Kiko Sugar Mat Burgundy & Mint

Today I have the another two of those Kiko Sugar Mat polishes that I got from the swap. (If you missed the post about the first two, you can check it here).

So the first one is number 645 called Burgundy. I was a bit afraid that this would be too brown for my liking when I fist applied it, but when it dried a bit and all those awesome sparkles started showing I just fell in love with it. It just sooooo gorgeous! And again, the quality was great, I have two coats here with base coat (no top coat) and it went on really nicely.

Again, I have only no top coat versions of this as I really don't want to wear top coat with these. Also, I think the wear is really nice with these, so there's no need to use top coat!
 
Oh my, it just sooo awesome! Unfortunately, all that sparkle doesn't really translate to the pics, but I hope you can still get the idea how this looks. And again, I'm telling you, if you ever have chance to get these, you really should, these are even more gorgeous that you can imagine! 

This second one is number 636 called Mint. This one is just one color without any glitter or shimmer. I asked for this eventhough I was pretty sure that I would like those sparkly ones better, but I thought as the color of this is so bright and fun, that I might still like this. But I do have to say, that I like those sparkly ones better. This is also a bit weird one, as I like this more here now in the pics than when I had it on.
 
I just wish they had made a sparkly version of this color, that would have been so awesome! Actually, I will have a spiced up version of this to show you tomorrow, so stay tuned!
 
I used three coats here with base coat (no top coat again). It was quite goor with two coats, but I did three to get the texture everywhere, because with two coats there were some small spots where the polish wasn't so gritty. But other than that, this was also really easy to apply and it dried quite fast too.

I just got two more of these (the sparkly ones) from the really awesome Akuma Kanji, so I still have couple more to show you later!

0 comments: