Hyvää Vappua! (with Perfect S34 over China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On) and some news

Iloista Vappua! Happy first of May (eve)! Vappu and the Vappu eve is quite a big celebration here in Finland (at least for students) and I've written some general info about it for example here, if you want to check out how some are celebrating it here in Finland. I don't really celebrate Vappu that much, we just watched a nice movie with my boyfriend and tomorrow we're going to make some really good food and maybe even some sugared doughnuts that are also part of the Vappu celebration here (as we have tomorrow is a holiday here in Finland). But basically we're just spending some quality time together.. 

For me Vappu is really colorful holiday, so I wanted to post a simple glitter layering manicure that I did recently, because I thought it would suit the holiday nicely.

So the glitter is Perfect number (S)34 and I used one coat of it over two coats of China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On. The glitter is quite simple on with three different colors (green, blue and magenta) of bigger hexagonal glitters and two colors (green and blue) of smaller glitter, but it is nevertheless really pretty. The glitters came out easily from the bottle, but you need to do a little bit of placing if you want the glitter to spread evenly on nail. 

I've bought this glitter from beautycosmetic.biz and they have a wide range of these Perfect glitters. I have couple more to show you later!

Mereneid Ridgefiller Base Coat
China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On 2 coats
Perfect S34 1 coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 


----------------------------
Also, I have some great news! I posted this to Polish This! Facebook page already, but I thought I should post it here too:

Finnish online store Adenina was looking for some bloggers to do some cooperation with them, and they chose ten(ish) blogs for that and Polish This! is now one of them!

Adenina is a quite new online store, but I've already done couple orders from there and I can certainly recommend it! They ship very quickly and the customer service works really well. They already have polishes from different brands like China Glaze, Orly and a-england and they also have some nail art products too. And as you know, they are also already sponsoring my the giveaway in my blog with one a-england polish.

So if you're not familiar with the store, you should check it out:
http://www.adenina.fi/

(The site is unfortunately in Finnish only and I think they only ship to Finland)

0 comments: