Zoya Julie

I just recently got six new Zoya Spring colors to try and I can't wait to wear them all, but I started with this gorgeous light lilac purple called Julie* and some water decals.

So this is two coats of Julie, with base and top coat and with some flower water decals from Viva la Nails. This was quite an easy manicure, but I really liked how it looked. I thought Julie was really gorgeous and it had good coverage with just two coats, but you might want to do a third one. I think this was very easy to use and it applied very well.

I really loved the silver shimmer in Julie and also the perfect light lilac purple base, it is really a perfect spring polish! I loved the flower water decals too, I've had them for several years already, but now I just can't figure out why I haven't used them earlier. I think I've always felt like I wouldn't like flower decals on my nails, but I should have really tried it before judging, because it actually looks really nice! And of course I had to immediately order some more flower (and other) water decals from ebay.. :D

I wanted to show you Julie alone too, because it's just so gorgeous! I know this isn't probably the most unique color, but I actually don't have many light purples like this, at least not with a gorgeous silver shimmer, so I'm really gald I have this! Infact, I think this became one of my favourite Zoya polishes! Well, I have quite many favourite Zoyas, but this definately made its way to the list too.


Dermosil Smoothing Nail Foundation**
Zoya Julie* 2 coats
Sally Hansen Instra Dri 

*One of products in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.
**I got this product from the goodie bag from our meeting, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: