Orly Miss Conduct

Today I have another polish from Orly's this year holiday collection for you guys. And this time it's my ultimate favourite polish from all of this year's holiday collections.

This is Orly Miss Conduct and it really is like a pink little sister of OPI Extravagance, which happens to be one of my all time favourite polishes. So no wonder I loved this one so much too! It is soooo pretty and if you are like me and love Extravagance, you'll love this one too. I'm a bit bummed out that sun wasn't shining whne I took this pics, because then you would have seen it in it's whole glory, but it's really pretty in shade too. The quality was great also, so if you like the color, you should really pick this up, I'm sure you won't regret it.


Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Orly Miss Conduct 3 coats
INM Out the Door  

0 comments: