Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue


Hello everyone!


Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue


This is Linda Johansen Nail Candy Mystic Blue. First photos of Mystic Blue on its own, and after that you can see what it looked like when I tried to layer three glitters over it; Gina Tricot#73 Disco, Orly Sunglasses at Night, and Ozotic #528. My swatches are piling up, so I'm now showing you over a month old pictures.




Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue

This is a super sheer nail polish. I think I used four coats to make it even and opaque. The polish in the bottle looks stunning with lots of blue shimmer, and as you see the shimmer also shows on the nail, but not as dense as it looks in the bottle. And in some light conditions the shimmer isn't visible. I was lucky and managed to get some sunshine on some of the photos. The two photos above are showing the color as it is, and I hope it looks the same on your computer too. This is a 10 ml bottle.

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue


1 coat:

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue (1 coat)


4 coats, no top coat:

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue


With top coat (the 3 first photos were also with top coat):

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue

Linda Johansen Nail Candy: Mystic Blue


I bumped into something, I don't remember what happened, so I had to take it off, but first I wanted to what it looked like with some glitter.

Linda Johansen Nail Candy Mystic Blue+ Gina Tricot Cabaret, Orly Sunglasses at Night, Ozotic 528

Left to right: Gina Tricot: #73 Cabaret, Orly: Sunglasses at Night, Ozotic: #528

Linda Johansen Nail Candy Mystic Blue+ Gina Tricot Cabaret, Orly Sunglasses at Night, Ozotic 528


I didn't like it like this, but I think it would look good with a blue glitter gradient. I tried Mystic Blue over black on a nail wheel, but think I will use it on it's own.

It is possible to buy Linda Johansen's products on her web site (Linda Johansen Beauty Shop), where you can find a list of stores in Norway. Linda Johansen nail polishes can also be purchased at Norway Nails. (Updated February 16, 2013)

Linda Johansen is on the Cruelty- free list! :-)


Lani

0 comments: