Nail-Aween Halloween Inspired

Happy Halloween everyone. It was a really busy day, but I managed to get my Halloween inspired mani done for the last day of the Nail-Aween Challenge. My Halloween inspiration is trick or treating. I bet you can guess why. :)

nails nailart nail art polish mani manicure Halloween Spellbound Nail-Aween Trick or Treat sprinkles candy orange black L.A. Colors Wilton

This is my first blog worthy picture taken with my newly constructed light-box  The setup isn't perfect yet but this picture has given me hope that I'll perfect it soon. I'm incredibly happy that I managed to get, if not perfection, something of this quality after full dark. As for the mani, I used a coat of L.A. Colors black and topped it with two coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. On the second coat I dipped each nail (done one at a time) into Wilton Halloween Sprinkles. A candy/sprinkles mani has always been something I wanted to try, so why not now?

After such a hectic month packed full of nail art, I'm going to take a short break ... give my nails a bit of a break and enjoy my upcoming birthday. I'll be back next week with some awesome posts! You won't believe some of the things I bought over the past month. :)

0 comments: