Day 20: Water Marbled

I know that many people participating in this challenge were a bit afreaid of todays task water marbling, but I have to say that I quite like it. It's not sor sure something that I would do every day or even every week as it takes so much time and effort and is quite messy, but once in while I do enjoy doing some water marbled nails.






I was quite pleased with the quality of the Barielle A Bouquet For Ava that I showed you yesterday and  so I thought it would work well with water marbling. I also wanted to use gold and I chose China Glaze Passion for it and for third color I chose China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint, which I also used for my base color for this water marbling. Last but not least I topped the finished water marbling with e.l.f. Golden Goddess.

I really loved this color combination and I think the final mani looks really great. Even my boyfriend liked it very much and he even said that this is one of my best manis so far. 

So now I'm done with the patterns part of the challenge and the last tasks are the inspiration ones. Can't wait!

0 comments: