Day 19: Galaxies

Sorry that I'm a bit late with this post as I promised that I would have posted this yesterday, but I had so many things that needed to be done, so I only have time to do this now. Hope you don't mind..

So I have another challenge mani for you and today's task was probably one of my favourites (at least so far) because I've been wanting to do a galaxy/space/cosmic or what ever mani for so long. I've seen quite many takes so far of this mani and they all look different, but at the same time, they all look extermely cool. I think there are so many great colors and shapes and all that in space, that the possibilites are endles when you do a mani inspired by it. So this is my first galaxy mani, but I think I might do this again soon and use some other colors. This time though I wanted to get this kind of foggy look and I think I managed quite well..



...or what do you think?

I think people are definately right when they say that these glaxy manis aren't so hard to do. As I said before, there is so much going on in outer space, that I think you can't really go wrong with colors or anything like that, so if you're a bit hesitant to try something like this, I say just go for it! It really is quite easy.

Here's all the polishes I used (btw I used quite many, I think you can get the look with less colors too)
Top row from left to right: Eyeko Cosmic polish, GOSH Holographic, Orly Space Cadet, Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl and Golden Rose 164.
And bottom row from left to right: Essence Out of My Mind, China Glaze Pure Elegance, Art Deco White nail art liner, China Glaze Snow Globe and Color Club Starry Temptress topcoat.

0 comments: