Zoya Faye

Just while ago I ordered some more Zoya polishes, well, just because I needed to have some more. I probably shouldn't have ever got any Zoyas because now I just want more... Oh well, I have one beauty to show you today.




So this is Zoya Faye and I have three coats here. I have seen so many pics of this polish, as have probably all of you too, and I always thought it looked really pretty and I wanted to have it but at the same time I had some doubts about it. I think it was because of the golden shimmer, usually polishes with golden shimmer don't work so well with my skintone, but with this one my doubts were not necessary as this is really pretty and it worked just fine with my skintone and all. So it's another keeper from Zoya, what a surprise... I might need to get even more, lol..

0 comments: