Day 6: Violet - OPI Grape...Set...Match

I'm back with the challenge today and it's already day six and it's time for violet nails. Well, I know violet is technically more like bluish purple but I just decided to go with more red toned one.




This is OPI Grape...Set...Match and it's from OPI Glam Slam! England collection. As soon as I saw first pics of this polish (quite long time ago) I knew I had to have this. As you know already I'm a great purple lover and this polish looked soooo pretty and amazing, so of course I needed it. And I think it really is worth having even if you're not so big purple lover as I am.

Btw, when you're reading this I am (hopefully) in Rome with my mom having a little vacation. It's just for few days, I'll be back home on Wednesday and I have timed some posts for you. 

0 comments: