Zoya Aria & Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia

I'm back from Rome, well, I've been home for couple days already, but I managed to catch a flu and haven't been feeling very well. Yeah, it's quite something to go to a place where it's 30 degrees celcius (86 F) from 12 degrees and catch a flu.. Oh well, I think I'm slowly getting better, so it's fine. Also, I've been quite busy for these past couple of days because we're moving to a new appartment on Saturday, so I've just been trying to pack our stuff and so on. So I might not post so often until we get to settle in and so on, just mainly because I have all my nail polishes packed already. But don't worry, I have some nail pics in storage and today I'm showing a layered look with my last posts Zoya Aria and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Fuchsia.





So this is two coats of Chunky Holo Fuchsia layered over Aria. It was quite hard to get the Chunky Holo to show in these pics, I think it was more visible in real life. I think this was a nice combo, though Aria looked really good by her self too.

1 comment:

  1. Were these freshly painted? If so, how come it looks as though there's outgrown already?

    ReplyDelete