GOSH Milky Way

It's sometimes really nice to wear some nude polishes between all the glitter and color and all that. So today I have one pretty nude for you.

This is GOSH Milky Way. It was quite impossible to get a good picture of this and well, I'm not very pleased with my pics. They show the base color of Milky Way quite nicely, but I didn't manage to get that nice magenta/pink flash to the pics. The flash makes this polish much more interesting, though the base color is really nice too. Though this was nice nude color by itself, I wanted to spice it up just a bit, so I added some water decals, which I got from Viva La Nails. I thought these were really pretty.. My mom saw these too and I had to do the same design for her too..


Here's Milky Way by herself, you can see a bit of that flash in the bottle if you look carefully. Funny how the inci list shows through the bottom of the bottle.. Anyways, this is three coats and it's quite sheer as you can see, but I don't mind as this is so light color.

0 comments: