Color Club Starry Temptress

Today I have three glitter neon polishes from Color Club new collection called Starry Temptress and also the glittery top coat that has the same name as the collection. At first I was going to order just one polish from this collection, as I'm not that into neons. But then the concept of neon & glitter started to interest me more and I also couldn't decide if I should order the darker or the lighter pink or purple. So I ordered all three of them.. And of course the glittery top coat as I can't resist anything that's good for layering..

So I have pics from all three by them selves and also with the Starry Temptress top coat. These were really nice quality, all are just two coats which is pretty good opacity for neon and still they have managed to do it so that the polish is sheer enough to show the glitter. So I'm glad I have these three, although I'm not really a neon person. And as for the other three from this collection, well they weren't really my kind of colors..

But let's take a look at the polishes shall we.

Here's Space Case, neon Barbie pink shimmer with silver glitter.


 Space Case with Starry Temptress on top




 Ultra-Astral, deep neon pink with silver glitter.


 Ultra-Astral with Starry Temptress



 Wink, Wink, Twinkle, purple neon with silver glitter


Wink, Wink, Twinkle with Starry Temptress

Because these are neons, when they dry they are quite satiny looking, so you need to add a coat of top coat if you want them to be glossy and shiny. Also they are a bit bumby with all that glitter, so a coat of top coat takes care of that also. Starry Temptress top coat is also a bit bumby, so if you don't like that, you need to add a regular top coat over that too. But also because these are neons, they dry really fast, which is always nice. All and all I really liked these and can't decide which one is my favourite. I think it's a tie between Wink, Wink, Twinkle and Ultra-Astral.

0 comments: