China Glaze BFF

I've posted about this polish once already, in fact it was the first polish that I showed you here in my blog. But I wanted to wear it again and took new photos too as I thought that I could do better with those pics now than almost a year ago. And I took quite few pics...







So this is of course China Glaze BFF, one of my all time favourite polishes. I have two coats here, with base coat but no top coat. This is truly a linear holo and very beautiful, I just love this. I know some say that these OMG collection polishes chip easily, but I haven't noticed anything like that. I've wore this and other polish from OMG collection (TTYL) few times with different base coats and the wear has been just perfect. Once I wore TTYL for six days and it was still perfect. So what can I say, I just wish (like many others) that I had more of these..

0 comments: