White & Blue (Again)

Of course I had to make white and blue nails to cheer the Finnish ic hockey team at the world championships. Unfortunately my nails didn't do the trick and we ended up at the fourth place (though that was pretty good too of course). I've been in a hurry lately with everything because I'm trying to finish my master's thesis before summer is fully here, so I didn't have too much time to do these nails either, but this is what I came up with:

I used China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around as my white base (over another white as it's quite sheer) and then I did a glitter gradient to my middle finger nail with Shimmer Polish Maria and I also added some blue striping tape to my ring finger nail. So it's a really simple mani, but I think it does what it was supposed to do (eventhough Finland didn't get a medal).

If I'd had time I would have made some nails to cheer the Swiss to win the gold medal, but unfortunately I didn't have time to do that. Let's hope they win anyway! 

Mereneid Ridgefilling Base Coat
China Glaze White Out 2 coats
China Glaze Dandy Lyin' Around 2 coats
Shimmer Polish Maria (gradient)
blue striping tape
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: