Shimmer Polish Mary

Today I have another Shimmer Polish beauty for you guys:

This pretty one is called Mary* and I have three coats here with base and top coat. I've seen many great manicures lately where these Shimmer Polish lacquers have been layered over some other polish and they look really amazing that way too, but I wanted first to wear all these alone. All these Shimmer Polish lacquers are really complex and they seem to have just the perfect amount of glitter in them as they look great layered over another polish with just one coat, but they can also be build up for full coverage with just three coats, which is quite nice for a glitter polish like this.

Mary seems to have mainly red, silver and black glitters in it, but there are so many different glitters in it that I won't even try to analyze everything it has. The main thing is that it looks really gorgeous on it's own and I'm sure it works well layered over many different colors. I can't wait to try out some different combinations!

You read more about Shimmer Polish and also buy the lacquers here. They sell for $12 each.


Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Shimmer Polish Mary* 3 coats
Essie Good To Go

*The product in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: