Orly Sweet Peacock & China Glaze Water You Wainting For

Today I have two gorgeous blue polishes for you guys!
 
So first of is this awesome blue foil by Orly called Sweet Peacock. This is from Orly's 2011 fall collection and I had completely missed this polish when it first came out. Thankfully I got it now as it is quite a gorgeous blue! However, I'm still a bit hesitant to wear blue polishes or at least bright blue polishes, but maybe I will learn to love them unconditionally if I just keep wearing them...

This is two coats with base and top coat. I think this could have even taken over the place of my most loved blue foil (Color Club Cold Metal) because the color is sooo pretty, but CC Cold Metal is one-coater. Also the color of this is quite flashy, so this is harder to pull of than for example CC Cold Metal. I still love the color, but I'm not sure if it's reasonable to keep two blue foils as if I need one, I'm probably gonna use the Color Club one, just because of the coverage.

As I was wearing Sweet Peacock I thought it would be a perfect base color for China Glaze Water You Waiting For, so I have one coat of WYWF here over Sweet Peacock. WYWF is from China Glaze's Cirque du Soleil collection and this just one amazing polish! I just love the combination of blue and green glitter in this and the way they look together! It's just so gorgeous!
 
This could easily be worn alone too as it has quite good coverage, but Sweet Peacock was so close to the blue this has, that wearing this over it saved me a coat or two. I don't really know what else to say, other than that I really love this one!
 

Nail Tek Foundation II
Orly Sweet Peacock 2 coats
China Glaze Water You Waiting For 1 coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: