China Glaze Strawberry Fields

Tomorrow it's already June, so summer is really here. That's why I wanted to wear China Glaze Strawberry Fields, it is truly a summer polish. I've shown it here in my blog before, but that was quite some time ago, so I decided to post this again with some (hopefully) better pictures.

This is really one of those polishes that I have to wear each year when spring turns to summer. It's really a bit shame that I have quite many awesome polishes, but I rarely get to wear them, because there's also always something new waiting too. But then again, there's also so many pretty new polishes that I can't wait to wear... 

Tell me, what's your favourite summer polish (or polishes)?
 



Nail Tek Foundation II
China Glaze Strawberry Fields 2 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: