Accessorize: Dream


Hello everyone!

Accessorize Dream



After the post about Sweet Dreams, what could be better than a Dream- post?

Accessorize Dream


Accessorize "Dream":

Dream is a blue small sized glitter with medium sized purple glitter, in a clear base. The glitter is dense. It seems like the glitter is put in as little base as possible. On these photos I used two super thick coats, but the glitter kind of dried as I put it on, so to get enough polish for each coat I had to dip the brush twice. The formula of "Dream" is very similar to the formula of "Magic". But Magic is purple with pink, instead of blue with purple.



Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream




For this post I wanted to try to make a blue glitter french manicure, because I saw a very beautiful one earlier this spring. I can not find it. Otherwise I would have given you a link. I also wanted to see what Dream looks like on its own, as you can see on the thumb.

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

What I did:

As usual I started with GOSH base coat. Then I used the nail polish brush to create a french manicure, and covered the thumb with Accessorize Dream. I used two thick coats of glitter. Without top coat Dream looks very dry. I needed several coats of top coat to cover the glitter and make a shiny surface. This is how I liked it best. Before I took it off, I put one thin coat of the glitter over the french manicure, and another top coat on top of that.


On the two first nailphotos below, you can see what the glitter looks like without top coat:

Accessorize Dream

It says "3D" on the bottle of the glitter. Without top coat the glitter looks a bit 3D because it is so thick. But that is all. 

Accessorize Dream

With top coat:

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream



With an extra coat of glitter over the french mani:

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream



Nail lacquers used:
GOSH: base-/ top coat
Accessorize: Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream

Accessorize Dream



I used the foil method to get the glitter off, as always. Here you see how much glitter that came off the thumb:

Accessorize Dream



As mentioned before, according to Accessorize (facebook), they do not test their cosmetics on animals. :-)

My Accessorize nail polishes are made in the UK. They can be bought in Accessorize shops in many countries, or online. Here is their web cite: http://www.accessorize.com/. You can find their nail polishes if you click on "accessories", and then "cosmetics". Their page also has a "store locator".

I bought Accessorize Dream about a month ago. I have 6 more nail polishes from Accessorize. To see all of them together, click here, and scroll down to the end.


Lani


0 comments: