Orly Bubbly Bombshell

Tomorrow I will show you my rainbow nails for the 31 Day Challenge, but today I have a glitter bomb to show you. I know I'm a bit late with this, as it is from summer collection (and I just yesterday talked about fall/winter polishes), but I took these pics some time ago and now I thought I should really share them already. Better later than never, right?



This is Orly Bubbly Bombshell and I have three coats here. I'm quite a glitter junkie and as soon as I saw the first pictures of this I knew I had to have it. I'm not really sure why I didn't post this earlier because I really liked it. It's glitter and it's purple (or deep fuchsia) so it's probably no surprise that I like it, I think it's also nice that it has two different sizes of glitter in it, it makes the polish more interesting. The removal wasn't too bad either, of course it's quite hard as this is a glitter polish, but it wasn't impossible.

0 comments: