Day 10: Gradient

So I'm at day ten of the 31 Day Challenge and it's time for gradient nails. I really like to do gradient nails, it's quite easy and the look is usually quite cool, so I was excited about today's challenge.



I wanted to do a purple gradient mani just because I haven't done one before and also just because I happen to loooove purple polishes. I think it turned out nicely, I really enjoy this look so much that I'm still wearing it after two days, which is quite long for me as I tend to change my manicure very often, and I don't want to take it off.

I used four purple polishes for this and of course one glitter polish and topped it of with one coat of quick dryer. Those purple polishes were: Wild and Crazy Pinky Promise, China Glaze Señorita Bonita, GOSH Gasoline and Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl, the glitter polish is Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope.

0 comments: