Essie Naughty Nautical French Mani

You could see a sneak peek of my nails for our meeting in my yesterday's post, but I wanted to dedicate a separate post for the nails, so here it is!

I've already done drag marble nails and gradient nails for our meetings, so this time I wanted to do (again) something different. I rarely do french manis anyhow and I've been wanting to do them for a while, so I decided to do a french mani using Essie Naughty Nautical and Lumene Losing You. First I applied two coat of Lumene Losing You, then I did the french tips with Essie Naughty Nautical using only the brush of the polish and free hand. After that I used a make-up sponge to apply the smaller glitters. Actually I used two different polishes for the glitters: Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe and a-england Merlin. On top of those glitters I also placed some round glitters that I got from Born Pretty Store (you can read my full review on those here). And then I finished the mani with some water decals.

I really liked this mani and how it turned out, I just wish I had remembered to take the picture before all the cleaning and washing and all because it isn't the most fresh one here anymore... But at least now I realized that I should really do more french manis!

I also loved the bright color of Essie Naughty Nautical, I should really wear it as a full mani too, it is a really pretty color! However, I have bought this one from Ebay and it has the smaller brush and I do not like to paint my whole nails with that... But this seemed to behave quite nicely, so maybe I can manage the brush... (If you don't know what I'm talking about with these brushes, you can read about it at the end of this post).

0 comments: