OPI Can't Let Go

When I first heard about OPI Liquid Sand polishes I wasn't so sure what to think and wether I would love them or hate them. Then I finally decided that I just have to get one and try, because otherwise I really wouldn't know what to think. I decided to get the purple one called Can't Let Go and I have to tell you that I'm really glad I got it! I wasn't sure if I would like the texture of the polish but I was so pleasantly surprised and I really just loved the sand paper feel of it. And also I found that the texture didn't bother me at all, it really isn't that kind that it would stick to everything. However, this one and I think maybe all of these Liquid Sand polishes are quite hard to photograph and the true beauty of this doesn't show in the pics. All the great sparklines of it seems to disappear in pictures and that's why I have here a bit blurry pics, because at least in them you can see a little bit of that sparkle.

This was also really fun polish and it was interesting to follow the changes when while it was drying. It looks to me almost ugly when you first paint it on, but after it is completely dry the true beauty of it comes to live. And as you probably already know, these take a while to dry, but it wasn't too long to me.

Of course I wanted to also try this with top coat so here it is:
Surprisingly enough, I liked it more without the top coat. Don't get me wrong, it looks really great with the top coat too, but I prefer it without one just as these were ment to wear. So now the only question is that should I get more of these or not... I kinda have my eye on the blue one, but I'm not sure if I should get it or not. I'm also hoping that they make one that will look like sand, that would be quite cool.

Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI Can't Let Go 3 coats
Essence Gel-look topcoat
Essie Good To Go

0 comments: