China Glaze Flirty Tankini Saran Wrap Manicure

For the whole summer I wanted to get some of those neon polishes from China Glaze's summer collection. Finally I gave in and added Flirty Tankini to my stash.

I decided to get only one polish from that collection, because I know that I don't usually like neons on myself. And this was the case with Flirty Tankini too. It looked really nice and bright on other peoples nails, but I just didn't feel like it suited me. And this happens every time I try to wear neons. I really like how they look in bottle and in other peoples pictures, but when I put them on, I just don't feel comfortable. I dob't really know why, because now looking at these pics the polish looks like it suits me nicely... Oh well, maybe I just have to realize that neons are not for me.


So as I said I didn't really feel like home with this polish, so I decided to spice it up with something, so that I could wear it longer and that I didn't have to remove it immediately. I've been wanting to try a saran wrap manicure for a long time, so I decided to give it a go:

I used Essence Fateful Desire as the top color and I got my inspiration from Nailed It tutorial. I really liked the look of these two polishes together, I'm just a bit bummed out that the look doesn't look as good in pics as it looked in real life. I have to say that I really liked this technique and I'm definately going to use it again. It's so easy way to make your manicure more interesting.


Orly Bonder
China Glaze Flirty Tankini two coats
Essence Fateful Desire one coat (for the saran wrap mani)
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: