Catherine Arley #668

Summer is probably the best time to wear holo polishes, right? So I have another holo polish for you today.





This is Catherine Arley polish number 668 and I have two coats here with base and top coat. All but the last picture are taken under sunlight. I have to say that I really love this CA polish too like all the others I have shown you. This is quite a fun one, because it's almost like some regular nude or just a neutral color when there's no sunlight, but in sun it really comes alive. So I'd say this one is a office friendly holo. And I even got some compliments from strangers wearing this. Well, maybe that's an everyday thing for some of you that people compliment your nail polish, but I think Finnish people are more hesitant to say things like that to strangers, so I think I'm not the only one loving this polish.

0 comments: