Deborah Lippmann Rockin' Robin

I have another mani from couple months back as my borther managed to get some pictures out of my broken laptop and I can finally post this!

This is Deborah Lippmann Rockin' Robin from the spring 2013 collection. I have two coats here with base and top coat. I really like the combination of that mint base with those little black hex glitters, it almost looks like some mint chocolate chip ice cream!
 
The combination of that milky base and those glitters is great as you can still somewhat see those glitters from the first coat too, but they look like greyish ones whereas the ones on top look black. It's really an interesting combo and I really like it.

The application was really easy, the glitters pretty much stay where they are, so you don't have to worry about the glitters getting in piles when you apply the second coat. It was also quite opaque and I only needed two coats for full coverage. The only thing that isn't making me completely love this polish is the price, as for me these Deborah Lippmann polishes really cost a tad more that I'd like to pay. But then again, the polish was quite perfect in all aspects, so I probably shouldn't complain about the price...

0 comments: