Color Club Angel Kiss

I have another awesome polish from Color Club Halo Hues for you guys today!

This is the green one called Angel Kiss and oh my how gorgeous it is! If I loved the previous two that I've already shown you from this collection (Blue Heaven, Cherubic), I love this one even more. So yeah, I think this is my favourite one. And again the quality was great, so I have no complaints about this polish. I was little hesitant if I should even get any polishes from this collection as the colors are quite standard, but I'm soooo glad I got four out of the total of six. The quality really is so amazing and I do love the colors too! It's true that the colors aren't the most innovative ones, but with this quality I don't really care...



I have also one shade pic to show you how this looks in shade. I thought that this is quite a pretty color in shade too.

Nail Tek Foundation II
Color Club Angel Kiss 2 coats
China Glaze Fast Forward

0 comments: